Jaipur is one of the most visited cities in the Indian tourist sector. This is not without reason. Here we will list out a few reasons that might tip you over in the direction of finally visiting Jaipur this winter.
- Visit the forts: Amber fort, City Palace, Nahargarh fort, and Jaigarh fort.- Book it now
- Have an authentic traditional thali.- Book it now
- Sanganer is a world-renowned place for traditional arts such as blue pottery, paintings, carvings in stone, and weaving. Make sure this is on your list to experience the crafty mood of Rajasthan. Now you can experience local activities like blue pottery and weaving classes on bukit.travel.- Book it now
- Set aside an evening to go on a food tour of this historic city. Local guides will take you on a culinary tour unlike any other. bukit.travel has food tours across India: Pondicherry, Delhi, Mumbai, and now Jaipur. Local experts will ensure you get the best of both taste and hygiene.- Book it now
- Tiger safari: you cannot enter the land of kings and maharajas and not meet the king of the jungle! The Sawai Madhopur Tiger Safari is one of the top experiences at bukit.travel.- Book it now
- Camping & camel safari: For this sojourn, our guides will take you to Pushkar, where you will be treated like royalty, quite literally.- Book it now
We hope your next visit to Jaipur is one that is unforgettable. We are always looking for more authentic and local experiences; if you are in the know, or have someone who is in the know of such an experience, do reach out to us and we would love to feature you as a “hunter of local experiences.“